Episode 176: Drive for Show. Putt for Dough. The long and short game of driver recruitment
Professional golf’s Masters Week was the inspiration for this episode of Recruit & Retain, during which host Chad Hendricks discusses how truck driver recruiting departments need a great short game, but the long game is what will take them farther.
“So far I haven’t been able to find a single leader to describe to me in detail what their long game is going to be. It is a hope and pray plan or ‘we’ll figure it out as we go,'” Hendricks says in this episode.
But what if it didn’t have to be that way? What if you had a plan in place that instead of left you crossing your fingers, it let you rest easy knowing your company was always going to be set in terms of drivers?
In this episode of Recruit & Retain, you’ll learn:
- What will happen if your driver hiring strategies aren’t innovative
- A few really interesting facts about the history of golf’s long game and how it’s evolved
- How you can develop your long game driver recruiting strategy
- How that long game involves retention
- How all of us can win the “Green Jacket”
How to connect with Chad: