Episode 114: Using AI and machine learning to improve safety in trucking
The world of trucking is quickly evolving – safety, data, machine learning and AI are all fast becoming the norms in trucking.
In this episode of Recruit and Retain, Chad talks to Hayden Cardiff, founder and CEO of Idelic. Idelic helps fleets save time, money, and lives by providing comprehensive enterprise solutions for compliance, safety, and risk management.
Idelic enables fleets to ditch the spreadsheets and get better insights into safety, accidents, claims and driver retention, by collecting and analysing driver data.
We all know intuitively that safety affects drivers, but how does it affect recruitment and retention of those drivers?
“Our big moniker internally is retention by prevention. If we can help you prevent an accident that would otherwise have got that driver fired, we’re helping you save his job.”
Find out more in this week’s episode of Recruit and Retain. It’s an insightful one!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What Idelic is and how it helps fleets reduce accidents, claims and driver turnover
- The similarities between the Idelic Safety Suite and The Minority Report
- How Idelic helps improve driver retention
- The impact on insurance costs
- How it helps big and small fleets
- What machine learning and AI are
HOW TO CONNECT WITH HAYDEN CARDIFF: